A three-way crossover under voltage control. Two four-pole state variable filters in series allow an input signal to be split into three non-overlapping bands, while the fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley slopes provide ideal band separation. And because both filters are full range, the bandwidths are arbitrary, not range-restricted.
- 24dB/oct filter slopes
- Fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley response curve
- 20hz-20khz range for both filters
- Individual CV inputs for both crossover points
- Inverting attenuators on CV inputs
- “L/M CV” input normalled to “M/H CV” input
- Exponential CV response
Power: 45mA/45mA +12v/-12v
Manufacturer product page here.