- Separate stereo outputs for attenuator duties
- Stereo mixer output
- Optional 5x gain for each input to raise line levels to modular amplitude (jumpers on the backside)
- Clean (low noise and distortion) performance
- Right inputs are normalled to Left inputs for easy mono operation
- AC coupled inputs
- Several 2xSAMs can be chained together or with other HN stereo modules via sockets on the back side.
- 2xSAM’s total mix stereo output can be internally sent to the Isolator, PanMix Jr, 3xStereo Mixer, or can be received from OUT, PanMix, PanMix Jr, 3xStereo Mixer, or another 2xSAM.
- If jumpers are not installed (placed on one pin only by default) the max gain is 1x. When the jumper is properly placed on both pins – the gain is 5x. There are four inputs thus four jumpers. Each jumper is relevant to its channel.
Power: 27 mA +12V, 27 mA –12V
Manufacturer product page here.