*Customer returned as wasn’t sitting quite right in their case. In as new condition and perfect working order. Comes with original box, screws, power cable and full warranty.*
Proper surgical EQ in Eurorack format, with five parametric bands of filters for shaping sound. As usual for WMD, there’s a lot of thought gone into making it versatile, doubling up as a morphing filter for mono, dual mono or stereo signals.
SCLPL (pronounced SCALPEL) is a Stereo 5-Band Digital EQ / Morphing Filter module for eurorack modular synthesizers. Use it to cut out problem frequencies on voices in your mix or to add pleasing enhancements to your stereo field.
Dual Mono and Stereo Control Schemes make it an excellent addition to any WMD Performance Mixer Setup. Add 4 SCLPL for 8 channels of EQ in 16HP. Put a 5th on the Master Bus and you have the ultimate eurorack mixing setup!
A simple user interface makes it a powerful tool for many use cases. It features 9 user-programmable preset slots that can then be “morphed” between seamlessly with CV or the Level knob in Morph Mode.
Each frequency band is set independently with the Level, Q, and Frequency knobs, and a helpful LED display aids in knowing exactly what’s going on at all times.
Frequency bands include a Low Shelf, 3 Mid-Range Peaking Bands, and a High Shelf.
- 5 band EQ / Morphing Filter
- Simple and Easy-to-Program interface
- “trim” level adjustment for each preset
- Visual LED representation of the current status of each filter
- Each mid-range band can go from a broad cut, to a resonant peak
- Low and High Frequency Shelving
- 9 user-programmable presets (18 in dual Mono)
- Low Noise Digital Audio Signal Path
- “Morphing” for unique filter sounds that you create!
- Mono, Dual Mono, and Stereo Functionality
- Bypass Switch for reference of wet vs dry
- Band Soloing for precision tuning
Power: +93mA, -65mA