Feel the sizzle as you harness the energy of liquid metal. Forge your sonic desires, and rain hot fire onto the eardrums of your listeners. Cymbals, gongs, bells, and sheet metal are the territory of Crucible.
Have you ever wanted to start with the smallest cowbell, and then CV it until it becomes a gong larger than the room you’re standing in? Crucible makes this possible.
By utilizing classic digital synthesis blocks like delay and digital filters, Crucible can fully synthesize, in real time, sounds similar to thin struck pieces of metal.
We expose the engine to the user through parameters specifically chosen for their sonic resemblance to the “parameters” of a real drum kit cymbal.
– Realistic sound!
– Positional trigger input. Hit the edge, middle, or bell.
– 3 Model Types: Cymbal, Cracked Cymbal, and Curved Plate
– Audio input for experimental effects.
– Separate Pitch and Size controls for maximum realism.
– Choke input for perfectly timed catches.
– Proprietary Synthesis model using digital filter and delay networks. No samples!
Width: 8 hp
Depth: 30 mm deep
Power: 60 mA +12V 17 mA -12V