This item is our last display model. Contact us here for an ETA on new stock or to discuss discount demo item price.
Available on backorder
This item is also currently on display. Pop in, have a demo with either Ben or James.
The Perc Drumming Machine von Polyend is a controllable percussion mechanism for the mechanical playing of acoustic drum elements. The “Beater” is connected, for example, to an acoustic drum element (Snare, Kickabout it, Cymbals…) is placed at the desired position; the Controller is the link between the electronic striking mechanism and the DAW, a hardwareSequenzer or a Eurorack modular system.
thanks MIDICV/Gate/Velocity and USB, the user has all possibilities open to him to play something uranalogue, which is usually played by human hand, precisely to the point by machine. What to do with the Perc Drumming Machine the beater doesn’t care, how about a cajon, saucepan, tin can, wooden board, plastic cup…? there are hardly any limits to the imagination!
The scope of delivery includes:
Other information you might find useful:
• You can daisy-chain as many Perc controllers as needed by using their MIDI output and input ports.
• The beater’s connector cable is 3 meters long, but you can extend it by using regular 5 pin DMX XLR cable.
• The striker comes out from the beater for about 5 millimetres, which makes this is the longest distance the beater should be mounted from the instrument. There’s no smallest distance thought. It’s up to you and the effect you want to achieve; the beater can touch the membrane of a kick drum for example.
• There are three different types of strikers available – oak, aluminum and silicone and each of them will have a different effect on the same instrument. You can’t replace the striker by yourself, but remember that you can also attach different types of fabric on top of a striker to achieve what you need.
• If the impact of a single Perc beater on a large drum instrument isn’t powerful enough, you can always use more than one beater on the same instrument. This will increase the impact.
• The Perc Pro is fully velocity controllable - that means it can play gentle or hit strong. Another thing is it can be very fast, ridiculously fast.
All in stock items will be shipped within 1 working day of your order. All in stock orders received before 2pm will be processed same day and shipped for delivery the next working day.
All orders will normally be shipped via DPD tracked and signed delivery.
International orders will be shipped via standard tracked airmail, usually with DPD or UPS.
Elevator Sound is not responsible for any international shipping delays, customs charges or taxes along with any lost, stolen or damaged items.
Customers must notify us at email@example.com of any defects or problems with the product within 48 hours of receiving.
All returns/exchanges will be granted no later than 7 days from when your shipment is received.
All return items must be in original condition with original packaging. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
All returns will be refunded to the account payment was received from.
No refund allowed for any products after 7 days.
No refund/exchange on sales items.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for a full rundown of Elevator Sound clauses.
on U.K orders
Price Match Guarantee
We want to bring you the most competitive prices available out there on all the products we sell. However, we understand from time to time you may find a lower price out there.
Our Price Match ensures that if you find an in-stock lower price than what we are advertising on an identical product, we will try to beat, or at least match the price from any other Authorized UK reseller.