These are items we don’t currently have in the building (unless on display), however they're usually available from one of our many distributors. Please contact us here for an exact delivery date.
Available on back-order
The Make Noise 0-CTRL is a patchable, clockable controller and step sequencer for voltage controlled synthesizer systems. Designed to be patch pals with the 0-Coast, it is a tabletop device whose inputs and outputs follow Eurorack standards, making it also a great partner for a modular system or another patchable tabletop synth.
– Fully analog and patch programmable, no menus or modes, what you patch is what you get!
– Sequence and Control the Pitch, Strength, and Time of your synthesizer voice, per step
– Voltage control over Stop and Direction
– Dynamic Reset, select Reset Step while sequencing
– Pressure and Touch Gate outputs for human generated events and expression
– Dynamic Envelope and Gate outputs allow for voice loudness/ strength per note
– Gate output per step for patch programming sequence behavior and triggering unique events per step
– Synchronize the 0-CTRL via the Clock In, or clock other machines with the Clock and/ or Gate Outs
– Sequence your synthesizer and play it by hand simultaneously with Sequence Interrupt
– Pairs well with the 0-Coast, Tape & Microsound Music Machine, or anything having CV Inputs
Dimensions: 5.5 x 9 x.75 inches
Weight: 1.7 lbs.
Power Requirement: +15VDC on 2.1mm Tip Positive Connector
Includes Power Adapter, Patch Cables