Available in-store today or order before 2pm for next working day delivery.
In stock (can be backordered)
This item is also currently on display. Pop in, have a demo with either Ben or James.
Outs enables your modular system to output both professional and prosumer compliant audio, and send it to external amplifiers, mixers, recording devices, or DAW interfaces. Using the L+R Level knob, it scales modular-level voltages down to the level required to drive external gear at either the +4dBu balanced professional line-level standard or the -10 dbV unbalanced standard.
Headphone monitoring is also provided via a low noise built-in headphone amp (with its own independent level control), capable of driving a wide range of impedances — from studio grade headphones to portable style earbuds.
To use Outs, simply connect the final output of your patch to the ?” inputs (where the built-in activity LEDs light up to indicate the presence and intensity of the input signal). The left input is normalled to the right, so you can create a stereo signal from a mono source. Or if you have an Intellijel Mixup, you can remove a jumper from its rear panel, and connect it to the Outs module using the 3-pin link cable included with the Mixup.
* Low noise with clear and punchy sound
* Headphone amp capable of driving high impedance headphones via a 1/4? stereo Neutrik jack.
* Two channel, +4dBu balanced line level outputs on TRS 1/4? Neutrik jacks (fully compatible with -10 dbV unbalanced audio gear).
* Left input is normalled to the Right input, allowing a mono input signal to drive both stereo output channels.
* LEDs to monitor the modular-level signal sent into the device.
( Attenuator knob for the line out level, plus a separate volume control for headphones.
* 3-pin link connector on the back for connecting the output of a Mixup module directly to the Outs module.