These are items we don’t currently have in the building (unless on display), however they're usually available from one of our many distributors. Please contact us here for an exact delivery date.
Available on back-order
Clarett USB lays down the challenge to interfaces twice the price. The Clarett USB range features specially designed high performance, low-noise (-128dB EIN) mic pres with a low distortion, ultra-linear design that guarantees a clean, open and transparent sound, giving accurate representation of the original performance. Boasting 118dB dynamic range, Clarett can now be experienced with any Mac® or PC supporting USB 2.0 and above. Decades of analogue circuit design experience, applied around 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion, delivers a superior signal path.
Clarett 4Pre USB is an 18-in, 8-out audio interface. Gain Halo meters make it easy for you to set the input level of the four mic/line inputs, two of which are also high-impedance instrument inputs that can record super-hot pickups with no unwanted distortion. Four fixed line inputs are also included, and the ADAT input supports an additional eight channels when combined with multi-channel mic preamps like Clarett OctoPre. Outs include two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology, two line outputs and two headphone outputs with volume controls. MIDI I/O and S/PDIF I/O are also included.
The four Air-enabled mic preamps can reproduce the input impedance, clarity and frequency response curve of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp. Clarett 4Pre USB connects to Mac® or PC using the included standard USB and USB Type-C™ cables. Record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins.
Configure your routing and monitor mixes from Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® with user-friendly control software Focusrite Control. Additional included software is from XLN Audio, Focusrite, Softube, Ableton® and Loopmasters.
· XLN Audio – Addictive Keys: one of four inspiring and interesting keyboard instruments
· Focusrite – Red Plug-in Suite: accurately models Focusrite’s classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
· Softube – Time and Tone Bundle: four of Softube’s world-class reverb, delay, mastering and distortion plug-ins
· Focusrite – Plug-in Collective: exclusive offers, tutorial content and more, from some of the most innovative and prestigious plug-in companies
· Ableton® – Live Lite™: a customised version of the music-making software Ableton® Live™
· Loopmasters: 2GB of royalty-free sample libraries
· Focusrite Control
|Enjoy two years of warranty
Wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on a two-year warranty if any Focusrite hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault. Focusrite will send you replacement gear in the UK and the US, and they’ll cover the shipping costs both ways. In the UK, they’ll send you a replacement before you return your hardware to them.